Job ID 16110
Experience 5 - 8 years
About Company Company is an award-winning, global agency that helps brands with digital metamorphosis.
It produces unique brand gests by connecting ten specialisms that serve as the foundation of the digital frugality creative design, content product, commerce enablement, transformations( callers to guests), pall technology, cognition( analytics), cohesion( integrating all the systems), consulting and absoluteness( connecting brand gests ) across all channels.
HanesBrands, Safety- Kleen, Merle Norman, Alex & Ani, Jay Strongwater, and others, have used its services in New York, Toronto, London, Tokyo, Chicago, New Jersey, Bangalore, Pune, and Chennai. There were many Big Bus tenures, Skullcandy, M&S, Salvatore Ferragamo, Fossil Group, Mondelez, RedBull, Label Heuer, Nestle, Yamaha, Makino, Lorna Jane, Razer, Unilever, Ferragamo, and LVMH.
We are looking SMART Manager who has real time development experience in Project Management to join our award winning team. Should be well versed and complete understanding on SDLC and can independently drive design decisions to insure the necessary health of the overall solution
- 12+ years of Experience
- Manage a portfolio of complex initiatives that span one or multiple line of business.
- Creation of a project WBS, schedule and plan with financial, resource and material requirements
- Creation of high performing project team (resource selection, induction and team building)
- Full project life cycle ownership. Successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment.
- Management of Project scope by application of Project Change Management
- Proactive management of project issues and risks
- Management of key external and internal stakeholders
- Accountable for the Project Budget (Cost/margin performance)
- Management of Revenue recognition in line with committed dates
- Management of agreed project schedule to ensure all key milestone, revenue recognition and project completion dates are achieved
Roles & Responsibilities include:
- Project Management core tools and techniques
- Experience with Ecommerce Domain, Ability to build and lead project teams
- Understand interdependencies between technology, operations & business needs.
- Project plan and schedule creation
- Creation of accurate effort/cost estimates
- Ability to balance multiple complex and critical tasks
- Advanced negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Major account experience
- Partner services delivery model experience
- Ability to manage multiple project managers in the delivery cycle
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.