Senior QA Analyst – Hybrid
- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- posted 4 months ago
- Posted : August 14, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹2,200,000.00 - ₹2,400,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 6 - 10 years
About Company – An award-winning creative engineering company providing mobile, web, and cloud platforms with design and technology solutions. The company has more than 200 engineers across the country with a global brand presence. The company provides software solutions to help global companies understand and enjoy the benefits of software solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for testing Mobile applications (Android, iOS) and Web Application.
- Responsible for Automation testing: Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open-source tools like Appium, Selenium.
- Responsible for writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Handle Client Interactions
- Extensive experience in Automation Testing of Mobile applications (Android, iOS) and web application
- Experience in Manual Testing (Mobile, Web, IoT platforms)
- Should have experience in testing the API’s using Charles, Postman, SOAP UI and implementation of API Test Automation.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Knowledge of Java
- Experience in CI/CD using Jenkins.
- Should have used tools like Xcode, Android Studio, IntelliJ.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Excellent Communication Skills & Client Interactions.
Good to Have:
- Good to have: Knowledge on usage of Cypress tool.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.