Senior Software Engineer – MERN
- Full time
- Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- posted 6 months ago
- Posted : June 6, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹2,200,000.00 - ₹2,400,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 6 - 8 years
About Company – The organisation is a leading provider of entertainment technology that aids both performers and business people in finding outstanding talent. firm offers audition and casting management software to the global entertainment industry.Our main head quater is in Los Angeles, and we have operations across the US, Canada, Mexico, the UK, Australia, and India.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be a hands-on engineering contributor, using our state-of-the-art tech stack
- Collaborate with designers, engineers, QA and product managers to implement new features.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members and stakeholders, including regular and reliable attendance and participation in meetings and do not shy about bringing your ideas to the table.
- Provide technical leadership, direction, and mentoring
- Furthermore, you coach and mentor your engineering team on frontend and backend guidelines (e.g. NodeJS, TypeScript, ReactJS), best practices, and frameworks that help us create amazing products
- Work with fellow team members, ensuring that we use industry-accepted best tools and practices.
- Develop cool new features and maintain existing ones.
- Adhere to and improve internal code guidelines.
- Improve Code base, write tests to make it robust.
- Code refactoring.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Take part in Scrum related activities.
Qualification & Attributes
Basic Qualifications :
- At least 6 years of experience as a software engineer.
- At Least 3 years of experience in back end technologies
- Minimum of 2 years of React(+hooks) /React+Redux
- Experience in REST API design and implementation.
- Expert knowledge and production experience with Nodejs, TypeScript.
- Strong knowledge in data access layer especially ability to work with stored procedure and PostgreSQL
- Production experience with AWS stack
- Experience in unit testing (Jest/Testing library experience is nice to have),
- Adaptive and responsive layout coding skills.
- Agile methodologies especially with Scrum
- CI/CD experience is a plus
- Experience in mentoring the team members
- Fluent English speaker
Nice to have :
- Working knowledge with NestJS framework.
- Experience designing and developing Microservices.
- Knowledge of Lambda, SQS, S3, ElasticSearch, Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience working with distributed teams.
- Experience with core technologies such as Webpack, Styled Components, Formik.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work quickly toward tight deadlines, and make smart tradeoffs between speed, accuracy, and maintainability.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science (or equivalent professional experience)
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.