Job ID 24098
Experience 4 - 8 years
The Company is an international software business focused on the public sector supporting more than 3,000 major customers in ten countries. It is a privately owned group of companies headquartered in London, UK, and with regional head offices in Australia, Singapore, and North America.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Analyze new requirements and provide impact analysis addressing technical design and identifying individual tasks
- Design and coding of new facilities
- Communication of technical details that impact fulfilment of requirements.
- Iterative development of software with responsiveness to constructive feedback.
- Provide 3rd line application support against agreed service levels including the implementation of bug fixes
- Develop and maintain code to a high standard within IT development and maintenance projects.
- Effectively using static code analysis tools to write high-standard code.
- Troubleshoot and problem-solve support issues as they arise and as directed by the CIVICA project manager and Technical architect.
- Code reviews of the work of peers in the group.
- Design software components by adhering to design patterns (factory, CQRS, singleton, repository, etc.)
- Design software by following Test-driven development approach
- Write documentation and comment code as required.
- Ensure code is properly version-controlled.
- Comply with corporate test processes and ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
- Supervise and mentor junior staff.
- Should have min 2year of experience in C#.NET
- Angular 2 or above
- HTML, CSS
- Database (SQL Server)
- Front-end Unit Testing framework (Jasmine/Karma/Jest)
- Unit Testing with .Net (XUnit/NUnit/MSTest)
- Web API / WCF / Web Services
- .Net Core
- ORM (Entity Framework/ Dapper/ EF Core/ ADO.Net)
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.