Job ID 26502
Experience 5 - 8 years
Company Profile : The Company is well on its way to achieving its vision, while continuing to design and create landmark solutions in areas of Consultancy, System requirement studies, development of software applications and the training. The Company’s long, inspiring list of customers includes companies from the entire industrial gamut like Banking and finance and other service industries.
- Strong technical skills in Dot Net 4.8, Dot Net Core 2.1 and above, C#,
- VB, SQL Server 2008, Oracle, AJAX, Web Services, Webforms, Web API, MVC, Windows Service
- Strong English reading and writing communication skills, with an ability
- to express and understand complex technical concepts.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Ability to work in teams and has strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to deal with clients and travel to project sites.
- Possess good organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead a moderate group of software engineers and also able to work independently.
- Ability to anticipate potential problems, determine and implement solutions.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.