Senior System Administration
- Full time
- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- posted 3 months ago
- Posted : September 13, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹600,000.00 - ₹900,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 5 - 8 years
The Company is a multi-award-winning creative engineering company offering mobile, web, and cloud solutions. Software solutions help businesses around the world understand and experience their benefits. Protecting your Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) is a priority to us, so we can deliver projects fast and efficiently.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Respond to user requests for technical support and resolve issues in a timely manner.
• Install, configure, and troubleshoot hardware, software, and peripheral devices.
• Proficient knowledge of Windows and Mac, Linux operating systems (install/Reinstall, configuration, troubleshooting)
• Experience in Gsuite administration, creating email id’s, groups etc.
• Handson experience on firewall (preferred: Sophos firewall) and wifi access points.
• Experience in restoring the backup configuration to new firewall incase of firewall failure and updating the firmware.
• Handson experience in Antivirus endpoint protection with central dashboard (preferred: Sophos intercept X Advanced)
• Knowledge of managing user’s access in Gitlab and Jira.
• Basic knowledge of AWS Cloud services like IAM, EC2, S3 buckets.
• Knowledge of any ticketing tools.
• Knowledge of any MDM, Active Directory is good to have.
• Experience in VPN implementation and resolving the issues related to vpn connectivity is required.
• Experience in coordinating with Hardware Vendors (Dell/Acer tech support) for resolving hardware issues of laptop under warranty.
• Maintain and update hardware and software inventory, as well as documentation of support activities.
• Assist in the planning and implementation of software and hardware upgrades.
• Train users on basic software and hardware functionality and provide guidance on best practices.
• Perform routine maintenance tasks, such as system backups, software updates, and antivirus scans.
• Ensure compliance with company policies, procedures, and security standards.
• Knowledge of network protocols, network troubleshooting.
• Experience in participating in ISO auditing.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted