Job ID 23815
Experience 6 - 10 years
The Company produces unique brand experiences by connecting ten specialisms that serve as the foundation of the digital economy: creative design, content production, commerce enablement, conversions (visitors to customers), cloud technology, cognition (analytics), cohesion (integrating all the systems), consulting and completeness (connecting brand experiences) across all channels. Passionate about the work they do, the company has built a reputation on the high quality of their thinking, planning, delivery, and client satisfaction. With offices in New York, Chicago, New Jersey, Toronto, London, Tokyo, Bangalore, Pune, and Chennai, its global clients, past and present.
- Min 6+ Years of overall Experience.
- Mastery of eCommerce implementation specifically on the Demandware platform.
- Experience in B2B, B2C, multi-site and multi-country, end-to-end implementations of demandware eCommerce applications
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming, and relational databases.
- Deep understanding of the deployment considerations specific to SaaS-based cloud servers.
- Understanding of all Administrative options/tasks/interfaces available in Business Manager.
- Knowledge of the concepts of price and inventory, and worked with external vendors to set up feeds and processes for these projects.
- Experience in the design and development of third-party (backend) integration.
- Expertise in developing third-party backend integrations like Address/ shipping/ tax validation, Payment authorization, CRM, and OMS.
- Business Domain experience.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide Technical support to implement eCommerce application on Demandware
- Responsible for the technical design of client solutions. This includes a lead role in project discovery and definition workshops, creating scope and development estimates, and documenting technical requirements
- Provide assistance during project execution and provide technical problem resolution to complex issues.
- Contribute to ongoing process and methodology improvements within the team.
- Integrate 3rd party plugins like Product Reviews, BorderFree
- Understanding how Backbone and Underscore js frameworks can be used for the optimization of the Demandware sites.
- Store location module/functionality
- Working on different store views / multiple site-domain scenarios
- Customized a module that involved CMS dynamic content management
- Category & Product Level attribute based customization
- Integration of Mana Filters & Mana Pro for product attributes
- Writing styles using the SASS framework.
- Worked on Backbone and Underscore js frameworks.
- Involved in integrating DW cartridges, Developing Custom Cartridges
- Creating REALM and code push via SVN
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.