Experience 0 - 1 years
About Company :
Company was founded in 1972 by engineer-entrepreneur, whose efforts set the solid foundation for the industry leader we are today. Company proudly employs more than 500 people world-wide.
Company developed and manufactured custom components and application-oriented premium system solutions servicing the industries of road construction, earthmoving, waste / logistics and agriculture.A leader in pioneering technology, applications and products, such as the PAVE-IR Scanner and Sonic-Ski. It excels at innovative product development, designed with a proactive and forward-thinking approach in mind. Company mission is to provide customers with reliable, accurate, and robust systems, sensors, controllers, and HMIs with a keen emphasis on dependability, allowing for every-day usage. As a global player, the company ‘s customer base comes from around the globe, providing strong local support channels through our subsidiaries and dealers.
- Meeting with the design team to review website and application requirements.
- Setting tasks and development goals.
- Configuring the company SharePoint systems to specified requirements.
- Developing new web components using XML, .NET, SQL, and C#.
- Designing, coding, and implementing scalable applications.
- Extending SharePoint functionality with forms, web parts, and application technologies.
- Testing and debugging code.
- Reviewing website interface and software stability.
- Troubleshooting software issues.
- Maintaining and updating SharePoint applications.
- Providing systems training to staff and customers.