Software Architect [Frontend]
- Full time
- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- posted 6 months ago
- Posted : June 20, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹3,200,000.00 - ₹3,500,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 8 - 12 years
We are a multi-award-winning creative engineering company offering design and technology solutions on
mobile, web, and cloud platforms.
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Software Architect to join our team
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Design, develop, and execute software solutions to address business issues.
• Provide architectural blueprint and technical leadership to our IT teams.
• Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies, and processes to ensure the highest quality is being delivered
• Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards.
• Collaborating with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new
software or applications.
• Successfully communicate all concepts and guidelines to development teams.
• Manage all phases of Software development.
• Troubleshoot code-level problems quickly and efficiently.
• Oversee the progress of the development team to ensure consistency with the initial design.
• Oversee assigned programs (e.g., conduct code review) and provide guidance to team members.
• Ensure software meets all requirements of quality.
• Responsible for the technical quality of the product/feature being delivered.
• Help in hiring and building a highly skilled team.
• Proven experience as a Technical Architect
• Excellent knowledge of application design and architecture
• Extensive experience building web applications
• Solid fundamentals in data structures and Algorithms
• An expert in JS Stack (Angular2+/React/Vue.js)
• Hands-on Nodejs/Java is an added advantage
• Knowledge of AWS/Azure/Google Cloud
• Hands-on Docker and Kubernetes is an added advantage
• Excellent debugging and problem-solving capabilities.
• Ability to clearly explain and justify ideas when faced with competing alternatives
• Outstanding communication and Presentation skills
• Attitude to thrive in a fun, fast-paced start-up environment