- Full time
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- posted 5 months ago
- Posted : June 24, 2023 -Accepting applications
Experience 0 - 0.6 years
About the Company: Fiserv is a global leader in financial technology solutions, providing innovative and reliable software, services, and processing capabilities to financial institutions, businesses, and consumers worldwide.
Position: Software Development Engineering – Associate
What does a successful Software Development Engineering – Associate do at FISERV?
The role is to analyze identified credit card processing product bugs and then enhance products to mitigate those bugs. Plan these bug-fix releases and deploy enhance products into production.
What will you do:
– Intermediate or expert mainframe application development.
What will you need to know:
– Strong programming and troubleshooting skills required using CICS, COBOL
– Strong understanding of mainframe file access methods VSAM or IAM
– Understanding of scripting language EZTrieve and REXX
– Detailed understanding of the mainframe ZOS environment is essential, including JCL
– Familiarity with a scheduling tool like TWS, CA-7, Control-M, or OPC is required.
What would be great to have:
– Excellent communication skills
– Excellent analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills
– Right attitude and aptitude
If an employer asks you to pay any kind of fee, please notify us immediately. We do not charge any fee from the applicants and we do not allow other companies also to do so.