- Full time
- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- posted 3 months ago
- Posted : August 24, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹650,000.00 - ₹1,550,000.00 / Monthly
Experience 2 - 15 years
About Company: The company offers a variety of Analytics and Business Intelligence products that support Business Segments with Real-Time and Pre-Configured systems that deliver DARS, Post-Facto analytics, Models, and Simulations. A company’s product designers are deeply rooted in the industry and ensure all business scenarios are covered with minimal effort with their deep understanding of the lines of business.
- 4+ years experience in C#
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience with Web API, Entity Frame work and Linq Queries
- Must have a good exposure on query writing and DB management for writing stored procedures/ user-defined functions
- Should be able to understand the Functional Specifications and Technical Specifications and develop the application as per the specification provided.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience on UI development using Bootstrap and Responsive Pages
- Should have a solid understanding of the SDLC processes (Design, Construction, Testing, Deployment)
- Test Driven development using Nunit, Jasmine and Protractor
- Proven experience of delivering on-time and with quality
- Should have good unit testing skills to review his own development and identify all the defects and get it fixed before releasing the code.
- Should have experience in developing ERP applications or Database Intensive Data Entry applications.
- Been on a support role for a period of 2 years or more
- Hands on experience of configuration management and version maintenance
- Prior experience of working in the shipping domain
- Hand on experience in writing technical specifications
- Should have skills to quickly learn the Business Process and understand the overall project scope.
- Full stack developers with experience in Developing products with Angular and C# APIs, from ground-up will be a plus.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems
- Adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time
- Providing third-level support to business users.
- Compliance of process and quality management standards
- Understanding and implementation of SDLC process .
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.