Job ID 20018
Experience 0 - 2 years
About Company : Zebra (NASDAQ: ZBRA) empowers organizations to thrive in the on-demand economy by making every front-line worker and asset at the edge visible, connected and fully optimized. With an ecosystem of more than 10,000 partners across more than 100 countries, Zebra serves customers of all sizes – including 94% of the Fortune 100 – with an award-winning portfolio of hardware, software, services and solutions that digitize and automate workflows.
Remote Work: No
Analyzes, develops, designs, and maintains software for the organization’s products and systems. Performs system integration of software and hardware to maintain throughput and program consistency. Develops, validates, and tests: structures and user documentation. Work may be reviewed for accuracy and overall adequacy. Follows established processes and directions.
- Establishes requirements for less complex design projects
- Works on Completing all phases of Software engineering design projects
- Works on analysis of processes and delivers results to necessary stakeholders
- Analyzes results and recommends solutions
- Works on developing expected results on a variety of products
- Develops documentation for new projects and reviews previous results
- Works with latest technologies and new approaches
- Reviews changes or upgrades to existing designs or test
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions on assignments
- All other Regions:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 0 to 2 years of experience
- Quantitative and problem solving skills
If an employer asks you to pay any kind of fee, please notify us immediately. We do not charge any fee from the applicants and we do not allow other companies also to do so.