- Full time
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- posted 4 months ago
- Posted : July 30, 2023 -Accepting applications
Experience 0 - 1 years
About Client :
GE Healthcare is a renowned and leading global provider of medical technologies, digital solutions, and healthcare services. With a commitment to improving lives in the medical field, GE Healthcare offers a comprehensive range of products and services that cater to various healthcare needs. Their innovative medical imaging equipment, diagnostic tools, and healthcare IT solutions are trusted by healthcare professionals worldwide.
Job Description Summary
Responsible for designing, building, delivering and maintaining software applications & services. Working in the areas of machine, platform and/or application. Responsible for software lifecycle including activities such as requirement analysis, documentation/procedures and implementation.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Roles and Responsibilities
In this role, you will:
• Collaborate with system engineers, frontend developers and software developers to implement solutions that are aligned with and extend shared platforms and solutions
• Writes codes that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
• Understand performance parameters and assess application performance
• Work on core data structures and algorithms and implement them using language of choice
For roles outside USA:
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with basic experience.
0-3 years of experience with basic understanding on C, C++ on Linux and strong in OOPS concepts
Aware of methods and practices such as Lean/Agile/XP, etc.
Nice to have :
Knowledge of principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques are desired. Aware of and able to apply continuous integration (CI).
General understanding of the impacts of technology choice to the software development life cycle.
If an employer asks you to pay any kind of fee, please notify us immediately. We do not charge any fee from the applicants and we do not allow other companies also to do so