- Full time
- Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- posted 4 months ago
- Posted : August 18, 2023 -Accepting applications
Experience 0 - 0.6 years
About Client: AMD (Advanced Micro Devices) is a multinational semiconductor company that designs and produces computer processors, graphics cards, and other technologies. Founded in 1969, AMD has since become a major competitor to Intel in the CPU market and Nvidia in the GPU market.
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER 2
We are looking for a dynamic, upbeat software engineer to join our growing team. As a key contributor, you will be part of a leading team to drive and enhance AMD’s abilities to deliver the highest quality, industry-leading technologies to market.
The ideal candidate possesses an innovative and problem-solving mindset, has a keen eye for FPGA architectures and performance estimation for diverse applications.
- Explore application mapping on next-generation AMD FPGAs
- Algorithmic exploration of Deep-learning workloads for performance improvements
- Performance comparison leading to architectural enhancements in future FPGA microarchitectures
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience in C, C++, SystemC, Python
- Comfortable with Deep-learning frameworks
- Strong digital logic design fundamentals
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electronics, Computer Science, or related technical discipline.
If an employer asks you to pay any kind of fee, please notify us immediately. We do not charge any fee from the applicants and we do not allow other companies also to do so.