Job ID 13796
Experience 3 - 5 years
About Company: With over 20 years of experience providing digital marketing software and services to location-based businesses, this company has become a leader. In addition to serving over 2,000 hospitality, retail, financial services, and automotive companies, this company powers its digital marketing campaigns. Over 500 awards have been earned by the company, in 3 consecutive years it has been short-listed for the US Search Awards, and the company won Search Engine Land’s “Best overall SEO-SEM campaign” award in 2018. Among Silicon Valley Business Journal’s fastest-growing companies and an Inc. 5,000 company, it is one of the most successful digital marketing agencies.
The software Engineer is mainly responsible for the core development of the product using best software development practices. We are looking for a highly competent and self-motivated individual for this role who can write effective, reusable, and modular code along with unit tests. And a person who can work with minimal supervision.
- Having Min 3 years of exp working in Microsoft technologies stack (C#/.NET, SQL Server)
- 1+ years of experience in Angular 2.0 and above.
- Worked in large-scale distributed applications and was familiar with event-based programming.
- Have knowledge of using various cloud services, mainly Azure.
- Must be familiar with Scrum methodology, CI/CD, Git, Branching/Merging, and test-driven software development.
- Prior working experience in a product-based company will be preferred.
- Working in a NoSQL database like Mongo DB will be an added advantage.
- Working in any of the CMS systems will be added advantage.
- Having worked in or familiar with Docker-based containerized applications will be an added advantage.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.