- posted 3 months ago
- Posted : September 14, 2023 -Accepting applications
Experience 0 - 0.6 years
About Company: Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up the Microsoft India Development Center (MSIDC) in Hyderabad in 1998. Over the course of the past years, we have expanded to become one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside its headquarters in Redmond.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field.
- Must have at least one additional quarter/semester of school remaining following the completion of the internship.
- One year of programming experience in an object-oriented language.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of computer science fundamentals, including data structures and algorithms.
- Software engineers (SWEs) work with teammates to solve problems and build innovative software solutions.
- You are passionate about customers and product quality, and you provide technical guidance to Program Managers as they consider user needs and product requirements.
- You will also be expected to demonstrate an ability to learn and adopt relevant new technologies, tools, methods, and processes to leverage in your solutions.
- As a SWE, you are dedicated to the design, development, and testing of next-generation software that will empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more.
- Demonstrates skill in time management and completing software projects in a cooperative team environment.