- Work From Home
- posted 1 month ago
- Posted : November 4, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹2,100,000.00 - ₹3,200,000.00 / Monthly
Experience 12 years+
About Company – With more than 10,000 employees globally, it is one of the leading product-based companies with operations in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, India, Singapore, and the USA.
Roles & Responsibilities –
• An understanding of enterprise architecture and how this fits in with solution architecture.
• Extensive knowledge and experience of architecture integration patterns and associated standards and technologies.
• Extensive knowledge and experience of solution development based on the PaaS, SaaS and IaaS capabilities of public cloud platforms, in particular Microsoft Azure and their inherent advantages. Proven ability to create solutions which meet performance and security requirements.
• Extensive knowledge and experience of microservices, web services and associated technologies and frameworks, such as RESTful API design.
• Extensive knowledge and experience of container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
• Extensive knowledge and experience of web application development, such as Microsoft ASP.NET.
• Knowledge and experience of Single Sign On and Authentication/Authorisation technologies such as SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect, Active Directory, ADFS and LDAP.
• Knowledge and experience of database technologies including MS SQL, operating systems including Windows & Linux and network design with an excellent understanding of how these components interact to meet the solution requirements.
• Knowledge and experience of applying best practice forsolution security. E.g. OWASP, NCSC cloud security principles.
• Knowledge and experience of applying best practice for handling personal data. E.g. GDPR.
• Experience of working within a Microsoft technical stack and development environments, such as .NET Core and associated tools and frameworks.
• Knowledge and experience of DevOps and Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tools and practices.
• Knowledge and experience of infrastructure as code practices, tooling, and techniques.
• Knowledge and experience of software development best practice. • Experience of Agile development, preferably Scrum.
• Knowledge and experience on Cloud for e g Azure PAAS, IAAS , Azure AD.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.