Experience 2 - 4 years
Company is a software development company providing internet-based automated products and services to the property and casualty insurance industry. Its corporate offices are in Shelton, Connecticut (USA). As a developer of proprietary custom software, it delivers well designed, flexible solutions that allow a Managing General Agent (MGA) and Excess and Surplus lines (E&S) Broker clients to extend rating, quoting and binding capabilities to their retail producer clients.
· Performance Tuning, Good knowledge of Query tuning, SQL Profiler, Execution Plan, Query Hint, DMV, Wait statistics.
· Working experience of Microsoft SQL Server Database (2008, 2012, 2014).
· Checking disk spaces, fragmentation, blocking, deadlock and fix it.
· Further refining the ‘physical design’ to meet system storage requirements.
· Maintaining data standards, including adherence to the Data Protection Act.
· Capacity planning.
· Developing, managing & testing backup & recovery plans.