Experience 1 - 4 years
About Company : Company is headquartered in US Shelton,with offices in India.With over 300+ employees in multiple locations spread across the globe.
Company is a pioneer in developing and marketing integrated software solutions that provides a Paperless Insurance Environment (PIE) to Wholesalers‚Brokers‚Program Managers‚MGAs‚MGUs‚Syndicates‚and Carriers. The company has developed and is currently marketing a suite (iNet–Suite) of Unique “web–based” systems serving the insurance industry across the nation. The features and functionality of these systems provide complete automation‚process and business management and are customized to a client’s business workflow. Our platform is flexible allowing seamless integration with any third party system.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage SQL Server databases
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes
- Monitor system’s health and performance
- Ensure high levels of performance, availability, sustainability and security
- Analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time
- Provide suggestions for solutions
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Assist developers with query tuning and schema refinement
- Provide 24×7 support for critical production systems
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours