Experience 2 - 4 years
Company is a software development company providing internet-based automated products and services to the property and casualty insurance industry. Its corporate offices are in Shelton, USA. As a developer of proprietary custom software, it delivers well-designed, flexible solutions that allow a Managing General Agent (MGA) and Excess and Surplus lines (E & S) Broker clients to extend rating, quoting and binding capabilities to their retail producer clients.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of tables, procedures, triggers, views, indexes XML, binary data.
- Handling of large tables and joins
- Database production support
- Knowledge of SQL, T-SQL, Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012/2014/2016
- Develop a Data Migration Strategy and document, which covers business/data quality requirements, sources of data from the legacy systems.
- Manage the data cleansing and migration work-stream.
- Oversee the implementation of interfaces.
- Lead the data work-stream in developing various mappings and process flows using SQL and other business intelligence tools to migrate data from the Legacy systems