Experience 2 - 5 years
About Company : The company is headquartered in USA, operates globally, and specializes in providing innovative web-based software solutions for the insurance industry The suite offers a comprehensive set of tools to create a Paperless Insurance Environment and is designed to automate processes and business operations while being customizable to each customer’s unique workflow.With a team of over 300 engineers located in multiple locations worldwide, the company has established itself as a pioneer in the development and sale of these software solutions.
- Manage the data cleansing and migration workstream.
- Develop a Data Migration Strategy and document, which covers business/data quality requirements, and sources of data from the legacy systems.
- Oversee the implementation of interfaces.
- Lead the data work-stream in developing various mappings and process flows using SQL and other business intelligence tools to migrate data from the Legacy systems.
Key Skills Required:
- Knowledge of tables, procedures, triggers, views, indexes XML, and binary data.
- Handling of large tables and joins.
- Database production support exposure.
- Knowledge of SQL, T-SQL, Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012/2014/2016.
- Knowledge of JSON in SQL server.