Experience 2 - 5 years
About Company: The company is An ISO 9001:2015 company with esteemed clientele in Aerospace, Defense, Research, Heavy Engineering, Automobiles, and manufacturing sectors in India and the Middle East. The company is 17 years old with the ambition of spreading its business across the world. With a team of more than 200+ engineers from Electrical, Instrumentation, and Electronics Engineering.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Gathering and eliciting clear and definite project requirements from the Client
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement. Conducting meetings and creating effective presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Direct customer-facing exposure particularly in sales assistive and/or pre-sales functions.
- Lead solution discovery analysis and subsequent requirements gathering that support the strategy and objectives contained in the brief.
- Capture and create business requirements documentation, use cases, and functional specifications in the form of user stories and use cases.
- Strong experience conducting business workshops, creating end-to-end processes, designing As Is/To Be system,s and process analysis using digital tools like Lucid Charts or Microsoft Vision.
- Should have prior delivery experience working on large digital transformation programs that requires working closely with Product/Platform teams/Solution Architects.
- Past track record for working on any Technology, IoT, and Data Analytics platforms/solutions/products.
- Proven capability of interacting with clients, managing their demands, expectations, and challenges appropriately to truly understand the business needs.
- Balance out requirements prioritization alongside client stakeholders and the internal development team.
- Adopt best practices for AI-IoT solutions with the latest platforms/technology.
- Documentation of project requirements that includes SRS/FRS, SOW, Proposal, Diagrams, User stories document, technical document
- Discussing the requirements with the technical team to clear doubts regarding requirements and mitigate risks.
- Interface with clients and gain an understanding of requirements/processes through meetings and
- Lead requirements gathering/discovery phase and prepare and deliver required documentation
- Capturing Business Requirements in the form of a Business Requirement Document (BRD)
- Preparing time and cost estimation and running feasibility tests on all projects.
- Making wireframes using the latest wireframing tools and building the clickable prototype
- Prepare solution presentations for key accounts that can help the sales team in successful closure.
- Require Candidate with Good Communication / Analytical Skills
- Should be detail-oriented and capable of solving problems arising at work.
- Should be well updated on the current trends and technologies, cloud like AWS/Azure/Google, connectivity, visualization tools & techniques, data analytics, and other AI-IoT technical areas into web and mobile.
- Should have knowledge of SDLC Life Cycle and high level of understanding of the tools used during this cycle
- A multitask professional with good analytical and logical skills, possess good experience in Business Analysis & Consulting in multiple domains
- Have experience in both Presales and Post-sales BA activities
- Good to have knowledge in one or more areas: Product engineering services, embedded hardware-software, PLC, Scada, sensor, other field area devices and third-party vendor.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.