Job ID 25364
Experience 5 - 8 years
The Company is an asset management solution provider with the aviation industry’s most comprehensive solution for creating value out of aircraft maintenance data. We offer the tools and expertise that allow all industry stakeholders to drive sustainable innovation to help build the future of the commercial aviation asset lifecycle. Recognized as a global leader in digital records management, founded in 2007, and is 100% owned by Lufthansa Technik. We are trusted by over 65 airlines, lessors, and MROs to deliver measurable long-term operational and cost efficiencies with over 300 employees in multiple locations worldwide.
Key Responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Develop secured, scalable, and high-performance software products using .Net technologies – Core and C# and create documentation (must have)
- Contribute to designing of client-side and server-side architecture. (must have)
- Review, revise, debug and refactor existing projects/code to enhance performance
- Estimate project timelines
- Experience with managing AGILE development methodology and inspiring the team to follow best practices
- Work collaboratively with the development team and business stakeholders
- Ability to review code, recommend standard practices, and suggest industry best practices for existing & latest technologies
- Develop secure solutions and knowledge regarding information security
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- 5+ years of minimum experience, with at least 2+ years in a senior role.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft .NET technologies – Core and C#.
- Object Oriented Programming / Object Oriented Design (OOP/OOD).
- Experience in WCF/Web services, Expertise in MVC, Web API (REST preferable)/WCF/Web services, and Multithreading concepts.
- Familiarity with Azure / AWS Cloud, Containerisation, Kubernetes, and Dockers.
- Good hands-on Database like MySQL, and MSSQL Server. No SQL Database knowledge like MongoDB will be an advantage.
- Implement unit, integration, and other automated tests.
- A thorough insight into Agile / Scrum / Kanban practices and SDLC principles.
- Proficiency with GIT.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication skills are a must.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.