Sr Dot Net Developer
- Full time
- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- posted 3 months ago
- Posted : September 2, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹650,000.00 - ₹1,500,000.00 / Monthly
Experience 2 - 15 years
About the Company: The company offers a variety of Analytics and Business Intelligence products that support Business Segments with Real-Time and Pre-Configured systems that deliver DARS, Post-Facto analytics, Models, and Simulations. A company’s product designers are deeply rooted in the industry and ensure all business scenarios are covered with minimal effort with their deep understanding of the lines of business.
Develop and deliver defect-free, Web-based applications using C#, ASP.Net, and Oracle as per the Specifications provided by the Business Analysis Team.
- Read and Understand the Functional and Technical Specification and raise questions before commencing the work
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time.
- Adhere to the Quality Management Standards established in the organization.
- Understanding of the SDLC process defined in the organization and follow it without any deviation
- Providing third-level support to the support tickets raised by the business users
- Analyzing and resolving technical and application Logic related problems
- Ensure high performance in the application by developing efficient code
- BE/BTech/MTech with 4 years of experience in .NET Framework like C#.Net and ASP.Net
- Good experience in Writing Complex SQL Queries using any of the RDBMS Database like Oracle, SQL Server etc
- Experience in Creating and Testing Stored Procedures and Functions
- Ability to analyse the existing code in the application and identify the Program Logic
- Experience in Creating Reports and Documents using Crystall Reports
- Experience in doing Manual or Automated Test will be a plus
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.