Experience 4 - 8 years
About Company: Company is an award-winning, global agency that helps brands with digital transformation. It produces unique brand experiences by connecting ten specialisms that serve as the foundation of the digital economy: creative design, content production, commerce enablement, conversions (visitors to customers), cloud technology, cognition (analytics), cohesion (integrating all the systems), consulting and completeness (connecting brand experiences) across all channels. US Based company and has a developing center in Ahmedabad, 500+ employees.
About this role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Lead (.NET) to manage the full development from specification review to production deployment, whilst ensuring the overall quality of the module. Working under the supervision of the Head of Platform Development, you will play an in the execution of software development, ensuring accuracy and quality of design.
- Leading multiple, concurrent development teams.
- Ensuring quality control processes are successfully employed.
- Estimating new project timelines, and resource needs Communicating progress, timelines, and deliverables to client stakeholders.
- Working with project managers and developer teams to ensure solutions are delivered tin.
- Produce applications in a sometimes-hands-on capacity by writing.NET source code (C#), developing databases using MySQL Server and integrating solutions.
- Develop overall technical strategies for different projects from technical requirements.
- Perform code review sessions with other developers and suggest improvements or alternate approaches when appropriate.
- Research technical issues and provide recommendations to enhance client issues.
- Assist project managers and directors with the creation of task-level project plans that detail th specific tasks required to deliver a solution.
- Should have advanced and fundamental knowledge of VB.Net and C#.
- Good knowledge and experience in MVC, Web API, Multithreading concepts.
- Should be able to work with normal OOPs concept, advanced .Net concepts and libraries.
- 8-10+ years hands-on experience in software design and development, database design and development, and system integration.
- Experience developing software using a formal and structured development methodology.
- Object Oriented Programming / Object Oriented Design (OOP/OOD).
- Ability to develop secure solutions and knowledge of industry best practices regarding information security and defensive development.
Addition Skills for position:
- Experience of Agile methodology.
- Respect for individual ability, creativity, and diversity.
- Passion and commitment.
- Teamwork and open communication.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work within a fast growing, progressive and global-acting company.
- Career development opportunities and the chance to really progress.
- Flat and lean organisation ensuring short time-2-market.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.