Sr. Embedded Firmware Engineer (Linux & AOSP)
- Full time
- Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India View on Map
- posted 3 months ago
- Posted : March 11, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹3,000,000.00 - ₹3,500,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 4 - 8 years
The Company :
Founded in 2014, the company offers comprehensive, end-to-end product development services, guiding you through the entire process from concept to commercialization. We specialize in IoT, artificial intelligence, embedded hardware, firmware, cloud architecture, and big data products with 100% in-house design and development.
In recognition of hundreds of worldwide success stories, the company has its global headquarters in the San Francisco Bay Area, California & Ahmedabad, India.
● To Analyse domain-specific technical or low level requirement and modification as per end customer or system requirement.
● Perform software testing including unit, functional and system level requirement including manual and automated
● Write firmware for the specific System module.
● Write integration Code and make push requests to git repository.
● Performs code peer-review following coding guidelines and static code analysis
● Troubleshoots software problems of limited difficulty.
● Documenting technical deliverable like software specifications, design document, code commenting, test cases and test report, Release note etc. throughout the project life cycle.
● Follow defined process for software Development life cycle
● Provide technical support to Team and contribute towards their Growth
● Generate Reusable Code that can be contributed towards Teksun’s Code bank.
● Get hands on with new Technologies and Skill to keep yourself updated.
Required technical skills:
● Excellent programming skills in C/C++
● Linux boards bring up kernel level programming skills, device driver development is a must.
● Experience with adding custom sensors, camera and LCD
● Familiar with HAL, nativesecurity, SELINUX, JNI, OOPs concepts
● Experience in Application Framework Building
● Hands on experience with Qualcomm based SoCs and alike.
● Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
● Excellent debugging skills and hands on with the coding
● Object oriented fundamentals and design
● Reading schematics, datasheets, technical reference manual and Silicon revision sheets
● Using tools like Logic Analyzer, DSO/CRO, Spectrum Analyzer.
● Used Confluence, JIRA, GIT, SVN, bit-bucket, etc.
Good to have:
● Exposure to edge computing.
● Experience in Automotive Domain.
● Knowledge of Cloud Platforms like AWS, AZURE, or Google Cloud
● Power Management for Low Power devices
● Experience with Android, Java, and Kotlin
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
System Engineer Full time
Digital Design Engineer Full time