Sr. QA Analyst
- Full time
- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- posted 2 months ago
- Posted : October 12, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹700,000.00 - ₹900,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 3 - 5 years
About Company – The company, founded in 2011, is a renowned creative engineering firm operating in the design and technology sectors. It boasts a team of over 200 talented creative engineers specializing in various design and technology fields. The company places a strong emphasis on adhering to international standards and has earned certifications such as ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and ISO 9001:2015 to demonstrate its commitment to quality and information security.
Roles & Responsibilities –
- Responsible for testing Mobile applications (Android, iOS) and Web Application.
- Responsible for Automation testing: Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open-source tools like Appium, Selenium.
- Responsible for writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Handle Client Interactions
- Extensive experience in Automation Testing of Mobile applications (Android, iOS) and web application
- Experience in Manual Testing (Mobile, Web, IoT platforms)
- Should have experience in testing the API’s using Charles, Postman, SOAP UI and implementation of API Test Automation.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Knowledge of Java
- Experience in CI/CD using Jenkins.
- Should have used tools like Xcode, Android Studio, IntelliJ.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Excellent Communication Skills & Client Interactions.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.