Sr. QA Engineer
- Full time
- Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- posted 2 months ago
- Posted : September 30, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹1,500,000.00 - ₹1,700,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 5 - 8 years
About Company – The company is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in New York, London, Sydney, Vancouver, India, Ukraine, and Poland. The company is a cutting-edge entertainment technology company that helps performers find great roles and industry professionals find great talent. company provides casting and audition management software to the entertainment industry around the globe.It helps actors, models and other performers find work by simplifying the casting process and delivering the best roles. Casting directors and agents worldwide use us to source and manage talent across film, television, digital and commercial projects, facilitating over a million auditions per year. In addition, every major film and TV studio uses our Cast It platform to make their casting decisions.
Roles & Responsibilities –
- Collaborate daily with software developers, product owners, and program managers to define requirements and ensure testability
- Contribution to departmental refinement initiatives
- Define/implement/maintain test automation for the team
- Develop and execute test cases, plans, and procedures for web application on desktop and mobile
- Test both Front end UI and Backend services
- Introduce effective quality methodologies to the Talent Systems organization’s automation strategies and expand/improve existing automation
- Participate in regression testing activities
- Plan test cases for projects before development
- Proactively participate in Agile ceremonies
- Identify gaps and drive improvements in engineering methodologies to ensure industry-leading system quality and team efficiency
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Apply quality assurance methodologies, best practices and agile approaches.
- Create/maintain test data for automated testing and navigate through databases to analyze issues
- Track QA metrics and identify trends
- Advise and assist on the internal department beyond project work (e.g. how it interacts with the other departments and how it should evolve)
- Assist in scoping, estimating and allocating project work
- Monitor debugging processes results and provide recommendations for future projects
- Worked in a fast paced environment where code is deployed to production on a daily/weekly basis
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance consideration.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.