Sr. System Administrator
- Full time
- Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- posted 3 months ago
- Posted : August 26, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹700,000.00 - ₹900,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 6 - 8 years
About Company: The company is headquartered in USA, operates globally, and specializes in providing innovative web-based software solutions for the insurance industry The suite offers a comprehensive set of tools to create a Paperless Insurance Environment and is designed to automate processes and business operations while being customizable to each customer’s unique workflow.With a team of over 300 engineers located in multiple locations worldwide, the company has established itself as a pioneer in the development and sale of these software solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities –
- You have to have good understanding and knowledge Linux (RHEL and CentOS) & Windows (2008 and above) servers, which include: Active Directory Domain controller. Group Policy DNS, DHCP and IIS server. Any Hardware/ Software RAID, Firewall, User Rights and access permissions. Storage configuration and management. installation knowledge of various software (MSSQL SERVER and Visual Studio etc. ) Windows patch management Postfix and Send mail servers. Web servers (Tomcat, Apache Nginx and Oracle) PostgreSQL and ORACLE database servers. SAMBA, FTP and VNC server configuration User Rights and access permissions. Git repository server. Ldap server Patch Management Scripting and scheduling Sound knowledge of LVM
- You should have knowledge of Virtualization which include: VMware and Hyper-V installation and configuration Should have knowledge of VMWare VSphere (esx/esxi hosts and VCenter server) Should have knowledge of KVM, Virtual PC and iSCSI configuration
- You will also provide support to the Workstation and Desktop computers which include: Installation and configure new systems. Resolving developer’s day to day problems. Providing hardware and software maintenance and support as and when required.
- Cloud network (AWS, Azure, Google, Dimension data) server management
- Cloud backup
- Good understanding and knowledge of the Network Firewalls and UTM.
- Troubleshooting of cloud server / network. Candidate will be the key person to manage and handle smooth functioning of all kind of Servers and Workstations. Candidates having certification in RHCE or MCSE will be preferred.
- Plan and monitor the AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Knowledge of AWS load balancer, aws site to site VPN 10. Experience using monitoring solutions like Cloud Watch The candidate will be the key person to manage and handle the smooth functioning of all kinds of Servers and Workstations. Candidates having certification in RHCE or MCSE will be preferred.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.