Sr. System Administrator
- Full time
- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- posted 2 months ago
- Posted : October 5, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹800,000.00 - ₹900,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 5 - 8 years
About Company – The company, founded in 2011, is a renowned creative engineering firm operating in the design and technology sectors. It boasts a team of over 200 talented creative engineers specializing in various design and technology fields. The company places a strong emphasis on adhering to international standards and has earned certifications such as ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and ISO 9001:2015 to demonstrate its commitment to quality and information security.
Roles & Responsibilities –
• Respond to user requests for technical support and resolve issues in a timely manner.
• Install, configure, and troubleshoot hardware, software, and peripheral devices.
• Proficient knowledge of Windows and Mac, Linux operating systems (install/Reinstall, configuration, troubleshooting)
• Experience in Gsuite administration, creating email id’s, groups etc.
• Handson experience on firewall (preferred: Sophos firewall) and wifi access points.
• Experience in restoring the backup configuration to new firewall incase of firewall failure and updating the firmware.
• Handson experience in Antivirus endpoint protection with central dashboard (preferred: Sophos intercept X Advanced)
• Knowledge of managing user’s access in Gitlab and Jira.
• Basic knowledge of AWS Cloud services like IAM, EC2, S3 buckets.
• Knowledge of any ticketing tools.
• Knowledge of any MDM, Active Directory is good to have.
• Experience in VPN implementation and resolving the issues related to vpn connectivity is required.
• Experience in coordinating with Hardware Vendors (Dell/Acer tech support) for resolving hardware issues of laptop under warranty.
• Maintain and update hardware and software inventory, as well as documentation of support activities.
• Assist in the planning and implementation of software and hardware upgrades.
• Train users on basic software and hardware functionality and provide guidance on best practices.
• Perform routine maintenance tasks, such as system backups, software updates, and antivirus scans.
• Ensure compliance with company policies, procedures, and security standards.
• Knowledge of network protocols, network troubleshooting.
• Experience in participating in ISO auditing.
• Disposal & Track of Assets.
• List of tools are using – Manage engine End point central, Sophos endpoint
• Generate the reports – ISO weekly & Monthly,
• Audit of server & Network every 6 months- Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.