Job ID 28480
Experience 6 - 10 years
The Company provides internet-based automated products and services to the property and casualty insurance industry since 1999. Shelton, Connecticut, is its corporate headquarters. By developing proprietary custom software, it allows Managing General Agents (MGAs) and Excess and Surplus Lines Brokers (E & S) to extend rating, quoting, and binding capabilities to retail producers.
Responsibilities: Following will be the job responsibilities of a System Administrator:
- You have to have a good understanding and knowledge of Linux (RHEL and CentOS) & Windows (2008 and above) servers, which include: the Active Directory Domain controller. Group Policy DNS, DHCP, and IIS server. Any Hardware/ Software RAID, Firewall, User Rights, and access permissions. Storage configuration and management. installation knowledge of various software (MSSQL SERVER and Visual Studio etc. ) Windows patch management Postfix and Send mail servers. Web servers (Tomcat, Apache Nginx, and Oracle) PostgreSQL, and ORACLE database servers. SAMBA, FTP, and VNC server configuration User Rights and access permissions. Git repository server. LDAP server Patch Management Scripting and scheduling Sound knowledge of LVM.
- You should have knowledge of Virtualization which include: VMware and Hyper-V installation and configuration Should have knowledge of VMWare VSphere (ESXi/ESXi hosts and VCenter server) Should have knowledge of KVM, Virtual PC, and iSCSI configuration
- You will also provide support to the Workstation and Desktop computers which includes: Installation and configure new systems. Resolving developer’s day-to-day problems. Providing hardware and software maintenance and support as and when required.
- Cloud network (AWS, Azure, Google, Dimension data) server management
- Cloud backup.
- Good understanding and knowledge of the Network Firewalls and UTM.
- Troubleshooting of cloud server/network. The candidate will be the key person to manage and handle the smooth functioning of all kinds of Servers and Workstations. Candidates having certification in RHCE or MCSE will be preferred.
Plan and monitor the AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Knowledge of AWS load balancer, aws site to site VPN
- Experience using monitoring solutions like Cloud Watch The candidate will be the key person to manage and handle the smooth functioning of all kinds of Servers and Workstations. Candidates having certification in RHCE or MCSE will be preferred.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.