Job ID 15317
Experience 4 - 8 years
About Company: Company is an award-winning, global agency that helps brands with digital metamorphosis. It produces unique brand gests by connecting ten specialisms that serve as the foundation of the digital frugality creative design, content product, commerce enablement, transformations( callers to guests), pall technology, cognition( analytics), cohesion( integrating all the systems), consulting and absoluteness( connecting brand gests ) across all channels.
With services in New York, Toronto, London, Tokyo, Chicago, New Jersey, Bangalore, Pune, and Chennai, its global guests, once and present, include HanesBrands, Safety- Kleen, Merle Norman, Alex & Ani, Jay Strongwater, DVF, Sotheby’s, Textron, Maxim Semiconductor, Lennox, Big Bus tenures, Skullcandy, M&S, Salvatore Ferragamo, Fossil Group, Mondelez, DKNY, RedBull, Label Heuer, Nestle, Yamaha, Makino, Lorna Jane, Razer, Unilever, Ferragamo, and LVMH amongst others.
As a Senior UX Designer, you will be primarily responsible for owning the overall user experience of assigned projects from start to finish, mentoring junior team members, and supporting the business development team on a variety of high-profile projects. In this role you will partner with our UI Design team, Front End Dev. Team, the Client Creative Team as well as Senior Leadership teams.
In this role you will partner with our UI Design team, Front End Team, the Client Creative Team as well as Senior Leadership teams. Telefonica will provide representatives to supply us with design artifacts and information to develop the Design System stream.
- Must have experience in working on design systems
- You’ll collaborate closely with the client to understand the evolving design systems from their end and be the one point of contact to help designers in the Internal team to implement based on this design system.
- You’ll work with the client to design the system for standardized UX patterns and micro-interactions where they are missing.
- Lead workshops with clients on scoping the scalability of the design systems for current and future B2C and B2B brand/s.
- You’ll design new components, working closely with product teams to ensure they meet their needs.
- You will write functional documentation at the component level, or more broadly, cover things like design principles, accessibility guidelines, and interactions.
- You’ll be working with a tight-knit, cross-functional team of engineers, and product and content designers.
- You’ll assist designers through the contribution process, providing feedback and helping to lift the quality of the system.
- You’ll work with the Micro Front End team to make the reusability of developed front-end components a norm in the program..
- You’ll be an advocate for the design system throughout the company, representing the team in product discussions and educating others on how to use the system.
What experience and qualities will you have?:
- 5 or more years in the UX field.
- Proven interpersonal skills, client relation skills, and ability to work in a team.
- Strong organizational, written, verbal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Experience with software development (telco and e-commerce a big plus).
- Experience of digital transformation projects using major software technology products (a big plus).
- Proficiency in a variety of general digital creative tools (Adobe Creative Suite, etc).
- It’s a plus if you have an understanding of general front-end practices.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.