- Full time
- posted 6 months ago
- Posted : June 10, 2023 -Accepting applications
Experience 0 - 0.6 years
About Company: Deloitte is a multinational professional services firm that provides a range of services including audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services. Founded in 1845, Deloitte has grown to become one of the largest professional services firms in the world, with a presence in over 150 countries.
Technology Support Services – End User Support – Analyst
A person having high aspiration and passion for customer service excellence can accomplish their vison in Deloitte. TSS is the vital point of contact for all IT related incidents and service requests. Ability to demonstrate and communicate effectively with the wide variety of people in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, which provides services in professional manner, through email, phone, in person (Walk-in Customers). You need to be highly motivated team player with the skills and ability to manage ambiguity.
Work you’ll do
- Focus on delivering world class customer service to every customer coming at the ITS Walk-up.
- Provides Hardware and Application Support. Asset management and tracking of hardware and software. This duty requires knowledge of existing
- Install and configure firm-standard images on laptops &
- Interface with outside customers and vendors as required
- Follow direction of immediate supervisors or managers to implement new
- Provide after-hours emergency support on a rotational basis as outlined per ITS service level
- Provides Mobile Device deployment & support; activities include End user guidance and recommendations, activation, account modifications, configuration, testing, problem identification and
- Grows relationships with business users at all levels in organization. Promotes ITS services, engages customers to understand business needs and maintains ownership for problem resolution. Maintains other technology related updates to enhance the customer
- Adhering to existing processes. Documents problems and resolutions for knowledge bases, original equipment manufacturer (OEM) vendors, and service desk tickets. Adheres to policy and Service Level Targets (SLT’s) through accurate recording of service activities, asset transactions, data retention, and PC compliance Performs password resets and workstation management in Active Directory.
- Supports and provides training for Audio/Video Conference equipment throughout the office. This would include various projection equipment, Daily check and event startup and support of Video Conference Systems (Television/Cable systems).
- Assists infrastructure teams (LAN, WAN, Telephony) where local hands on activities are
TSS team is proud to be part of Deloitte’s Information Technology Support Services spread across Hyderabad, Mumbai, Bengaluru & Delhi. This team is responsible to accomplish various Customer support task at the ITS walk-up to deliver world class customer service. This team takes care of new hire laptop setup, End of Lease activity, PDA support, Printer support & VC support at local offices.
Required:· B. Tech, BE & Engineering Graduates
- Technical troubleshooting, Strong Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point), Lync, Windows and MAC operating systems, mobile device hardware and software, networking, video conferencing, Audio/Video, Telephony equipment, Active Directory administration will be an
- ITIL – Certification
- Microsoft MCITP – Certification
- A / N+ Certification a plus
- Industry certifications such as Dell or HP a plus
- Basic knowledge of overall network/systems security
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.