Experience 0 - 1 years
Job description :
- Collaborating with department managers to compile a consistent list of requirements.
- Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions.
- Assessing applicants’ knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
- Promoting the company’s reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity.
- Keeping up-to-date on current employment legislation and regulations and enforcing them within the company.
- Providing recruitment reports to team managers.
- Follow up on selected candidates documentation, Joining Formality completion
- Daily work reports and weekly MIS reports
Required Candidate profile :
- A graduate with good knowledge of Recruitment.
- Good interpersonal convincing skills along with good English communication ability.
- Someone who can work independently and is confident about their decision making ability
- A personality that is able to engage others in conversation and a good listener
- Understanding of human nature and ability to decipher members reactions and character