Team Lead – Magento
- Full time
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- posted 6 months ago
- Posted : June 23, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹2,000,000.00 - ₹2,200,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 6 - 8 years
About Company – The business has supported startups and Fortune 500 companies. Industry 4.0 technologies including AI, IoT, machine learning, cloud computing, and blockchain are where its key competency lies. In addition to several high-end Microsoft products, they work with open-source frameworks including Node.js, Python, and PHP. With more than 11 foreign offices, 800+ employees, and more than 1500 successful deployments, it has partnerships with leading companies including Microsoft, Odoo, SAP, Magento, Google, and AWS.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- 7 years of Magento coding experience.
- 2 Years of handling team experience.
- End-to-end project execution.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Communication with clients, Project deliveries, and managing / building team for the project/Meeting the deadlines.
- Sound knowledge like routing, adding JS, UI components, and how to call templates from other templates.
- Should be aware of themes/extensions available in Magento v1.0, and v2.0 & developed in custom projects.
- Knowledge of Knockout JS, Setup with GIT, SVN.
- Knowledge about Agile Methodology and JIRA.
- Should have worked on the Magento community and Magento commerce.
- Should have a good understanding of Architecture, database, plugin/preference, install schema, and before/after methods.
- Should be a technical problem solver of complicated code and execution processes.
- Work closely with the client and Internal team for the Analysis and Design phase.
- Assure that all team members understand their roles and accept their responsibilities.
- Risk analysis and Project Delivery with effective use of the team. Track and report on progress to plan.
- Requirements gathering, system design, Development, and Peer Testing.
- Understanding the flow and mechanism and explaining the tasks to the team and execution of the same.
- Manage with design, and QA team for project design and testing before delivery.
- Track and report on progress to plan.
- Involve functional expertise in code and design reviews and key decisions as well as risk strategies.
- Manage multiple projects at different stages at the same time and ensure standardization of operations.
- Time Management- Organizes own workload to achieve maximum productivity and completes work in a timely and professional manner. These roles and responsibilities can be modified based on your experience, current skills & ability.
Mandatory Skills required –
- Commerce Cloud, Adobe Commerce, and Magento Community
- Aware of Magento 2.4.5 features
- Should have worked on cloud project & enterprise edition project.
- Azure DevOps for tasks and code review reports
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.