Tech Lead – Fullstack
- Full time
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- posted 5 months ago
- Posted : July 14, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹3,200,000.00 - ₹3,500,000.00 / Monthly
Experience 8 - 10 years
About Company – A global digital marketing agency with over 1000+ members across different cities that delivers end-to-end services. With a robust infrastructure and a significant presence in the industry, this client is a leader in its field. A global presence and substantial team position our client to become a market leader in digital marketing and marketing technology. The size and capabilities of this agency can help it position itself as the go-to agency for businesses looking for comprehensive solutions and innovative approaches. Due to its large team and global reach, the company is capable of scaling operations and handling a wide range of size and complexity projects.
- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
- Analyzing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings todiscuss
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Updating work schedules and performing troubleshooting as required.
- Motivating staff and creating a space where they can ask questions andvoice their
- Being transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes.
- Writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Proficient working on NodeJS & ExpressJS.
- Hands on experience on Angular.
- Good knowledge of building RESTful APIs
- Understanding of key UI/UX design principles.
- ECMAScript 6 (minimum)
- Experience with MongoDB, ElasticSearch, or similar databases
- Experience with CSS pre-processors, bundlers, and syntaxes/libraries e.g., NPM, Sass,Less, or webpack.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle, agile methodologies and programming techniques and tools.
- Experience on micro services, REST APIs
- Experience on AWS services will be a plus
- Experience on Jenkins, CI/CD, Docker will be a plus
- Experience with using GIT
- Strong problem solving, verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of SOLID Principles
- Experience managing development team of 5 members or more.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.