Tech Lead (Node Js)
- Full time
- Gujarat, India
- posted 3 months ago
- Posted : August 29, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹1,400,000.00 - ₹2,400,000.00 / Monthly
Experience 6 - 10 years
About Company – The business has supported startups and Fortune 500 companies. Industry 4.0 technologies including AI, IoT, machine learning, cloud computing, and blockchain are where its key competency lies. In addition to several high-end Microsoft products, they work with open-source frameworks including Node.js, Python, and PHP. With more than 11 foreign offices, 800+ employees, and more than 1500 successful deployments, it has partnerships with leading companies including Microsoft, Odoo, SAP, Magento, Google, and AWS.
Skill Set & Other Required Exposure:
- 5+ years of relevant software development experience using NodeJS / Express JS.
- Experience in Typescript (Backend) / NestJS
- Must have exp in ORM – Sequlise / TypeORM / Knex
- In-depth knowledge of NodeJS with ExpressJS Framework.
- Experience Building REST APIs.
- Strong Data Modeling and SQL Database skills (MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, whatever the job needs).
- Familiar with Cloud Services (AWS / Azure) for Push/SMS/Email Notifications, and Data Storage.
- Good Understanding & Hands-On experience of Microservices (Architecture) & its implementation patterns.
- Basic front-end skills & interaction.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Deployment Using the Cloud Platform of AWS/Azure.
- Familiar with Nginx.
- External Service Integration – Payment Gateway, Social Media Platforms, etc… SDLC; Agile Development model, Scrum Methodology, Planning & execution skills.
- Somewhat familiar with Project Management tools like Jira & Sprint Planning.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Able to adopt, research & work with new technologies.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.