- Pune, Maharashtra, India
- posted 6 months ago
- Posted : June 18, 2023 -Accepting applications
Experience 0 - 1 years
About Company :
Fujitsu is a diverse global organization with over 129,000 employees in 180 countries. Our purpose is to make the world more sustainable by building trust in society through innovation.
Job Description – Technical Apprentice
Good Communication skills (both written as well as spoken).
– Learning Aptitude – must showcase the hunger to learn and grow.
– Flexibility – shouldn’t be rigid about location, technology etc.
– Should be willing to comply with all the organizational policies – RtO etc.
– Must be an Engineering Graduate, pass out of 2021, 2022 or in the final year of 2023 batch.
– Candidates must have completed graduation from technology and engineering related technical courses passed out from any institute approved by AICTE/DOTE/DTE/Govt.
– Should have the basic understanding of technology (JAVA tec.).
– Any certification/specialization would be a plus.
– Shouldn’t be registered already on the NATS portal for any other organization and worked as an Apprentice.
If an employer asks you to pay any kind of fee, please notify us immediately. We do not charge any fee from the applicants and we do not allow other companies also to do so.