- Work From Home
- posted 5 months ago
- Posted : June 24, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹600,000.00 - ₹800,000.00 / Monthly
Experience 2 - 4 years
About Company : Full suite of automation technologies, we are a global team of innovators and champions revolutionizing how financial data is collected, handled, and used. For a first-rate user experience, our platform simply interacts with your current ERP. To enable the accounting, purchasing, and fundraising teams to produce their finest work, we handle the hard lifting.
Roles & Responsibilities :
• Identifies and documents best practices
• Provides guidance concerning product defects
• Participates in project-related discussions with colleagues
• Identifies product and service opportunities
• Technically designs, develops, and tests PairSoft configurations for Cloud and for On-Premise implementations
• Triages and resolves configuration
• Performs other duties as assigned
1. At least 2 years of professional experience
2. Must be flexible with working in Evening Shift 4:30 PM IST to 1:30 AM IST
3. 1-2 years working in a consulting or professional services environment (a plus)
4. ERP/CRM and SaaS Experience – 1+ years of experience developing, supporting, or designing SaaS solutions for any ERP/CRM system., ideally by Blackbaud, Microsoft (Great Plains, SL, 365BC), Sage, or NetSuite
6. Spoken English Skills – must be completely fluent to receive and articulate complex concepts.
7. Written English Skills – evidence of strong written and documentation skills via documentation of past technical projects and best practices
8. Remote Work Experience – has worked remotely before and are familiar with virtual collaboration tools
9. Related Experience – Nice to have is worked at or with: KwikTag, Altec DocLink, Stampli, Metafile, Fraxion, ReqLogic, Avid Xchange, IBM Filenet, Prism Docrecord, Laserfiche DMS, Hyland, copier OEM/reseller services teams, etc.
10. Back office knowledge about purchasing process
11. Experience with C#, asp.net and Web API
12. Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodology
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.