Job ID 22419
Experience 15 years+
The Company is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company. Part of the Mahindra Group, the company is headquartered in Pune and has its registered office in Mumbai. with over 145,000 employees across 90 countries helping 1262 global customers, including Fortune 500 companies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The role holder is responsible for planning, executing, controlling & closure of projects, majorly involving in technical requirements of the project.
- He/she will guide and review the in the technical work done by the team members.
- Drive execution of the projects roadmap and manage entire project lifecycle from strategy planning to tactical activities with more focus on technical requirements of the project.
- Ensure high customer connect for the project, building processes for all relevant team members to engage with the customer.
- Ensure completion of Project satisfaction report and relevant survey and feedback mechanisms.
- Guide the launch of project from concept to delivery by project managing and governing the overall budget.
- Articulate and explain designs and constraints to stakeholders after understanding customer perspective.
- Ensure compliance to internal tools.
- Sensitize the team to go beyond the immediate deliverables to assess how to provide greater value to the customer on an ongoing basis.
- Determine methodology and processes for quality planning (in concurrence with project planning), define standards to use, document quality criteria and quality measurement processes, face audits and project process monitoring.
- Review project profitability and other agreed parameters and provide relevant status reports to the management and customer.
- Ensure steering committee meetings and other regular meetings with customer.
- Develop supporting documentation and materials including demonstrations, presentations and other tools to ensure solutions are easy to manage and repeatable.
- Create and maintain project level dashboards to enable effective project management.
- Promote team work, motivate, coach and develop people in the team to build functional skills and desired behaviours to deliver results.
- Manage complex scenarios effectively like business risks, multiple vendor issues, code red situations etc. and customer expectations without impacting associates adversely.
- Provide technical and other guidance as required to the team and assess the performance of the associates.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.