Technical Product Manager
- Full time
- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- posted 5 months ago
- Posted : June 29, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹2,000,000.00 - ₹2,400,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 8 - 10 years
About the Company: A transportation and logistics solution provider. A company, that delivers IT systems that are unique and the right fit for your organization. Our domain expertise comes from first-hand experience gathered across every rung of the ladder. Our specialists have real experiences in the processes that our systems are designed for and actual solutions for the many pain points our clients’ experience.
Roles & Responsibilities :
You will be the driver of the project. It is your managerial skill that will ensure that the team delivers a quality product to the client. You will initiate, monitor, manage and deliver the project successfully. You will mentor and guide your team as and when required.
- Understand the Business and add value to the technical solution, which is the product.
- Manage the Products you are responsible for.
- Should be the interface between the team and management.
- Is responsible for Client interaction with regards to product delivery, implementation and support.
- Must always be aware of his clients concerns through regular interaction.
- Identify, assess and manage risk with regards to the product and provide a mitigation plan.
- Responsible for delivering the Product as per Specification, Quality, Schedule and Budget.
- Analyse the requirements and create the task plan with accurate estimation and resource allocation.
- Ensure the developers are developing the application as per the standards and perform unit testing to deliver error free code.
- Monitor and manage reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Analyse and resolve technical and application problems.
- Must ensure process compliance of his team.
- Must ensure that quality processes are understood and followed by his team.
- Providing support for issues escalate by the support team.
- SDLC process
- BE/B-Tech/MCA/ M.Tech, 8+ years of experience in .NET Framework like C#.Net/ ASP.Net
- Been a Project Manager and managed a team of 6-10 people for a period of 2 years at least
- Must be able to provide hands on solutions on query writing and DB management for writing stored procedures/ user-defined functions
- Should have a very good understanding of project architecture
- Project Management, Project Control, Project Estimating, , Project Scheduling, Meets Deadlines, Project Management Tools, Communication, Microsoft Project, Project Leadership
- Quality Management Process implementation skills
- Experience in developing a product.
- Should have a solid understanding of the SDLC processes (Design, Construction, Testing, Deployment)
- Proven experience of delivering the product on-time and with quality
- Should have experience in developing ERP applications or Database Intensive Data Entry application
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.