Job ID 21964
Experience 15 years+
The Company is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company. the company is headquartered in Pune and has its registered office in Mumbai, with over 145,000 employees across 90 countries helping 1262 global customers, including Fortune 500 companies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Over 15 + years of IT experience in program management [Delivery experience in BFSI leading large SI Transformation programs for India-based projects will be preferred]
- Have managed large-scale multiyear Program Delivery having revenue of 5 to 10 mn USD green field, brown field programs involving multiple capability units within the organization and outside of the organization, vendors, and multiple technologies landscape.
- Has experience in building an on-premise data center and application implementation, implementation of DevOps CICD tools and implementation and setting up application monitoring tools
- Having a technological overview in managing projects using the RH suite including RH PAM, RH DM, and Fuse. Also have a technical understanding of Angular, Spring boot, and Oracle DB
- Must have PMP or Prince2 certification, Agile SAFE certification
- Sound knowledge of Estimation, scope management, time management, risk management, cost management, quality management, human resource management, and communication management
- Sound knowledge of various tools used for project management like MS Project
- Program Delivery Experience in the Group Life insurance domain will be an added advantage
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.