- Full time
- Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- posted 4 months ago
- Posted : August 1, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹700,000.00 - ₹900,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 3 - 5 years
About Company – Company is headquartered in US Shelton, with services in India.With over 300 engineers in multiple locales spread across the globe.The company is a colonist in developing and selling integrated software results that provide a Paperless Insurance Environment( PIE) to Wholesalers ‚ Brokers ‚ Program directors ‚ MGAs ‚ MGUs ‚ Syndicates ‚ and Carriers. The company has developed and is presently selling a suite( iNet – Suite) of Unique “web–grounded” systems serving the insurance assiduity across the nation. The features and functionality of these systems give complete robotization ‚ process and business operation and are customized to a customer’s business workflow. Our platform is flexible allowing flawless integration with any third-party system.
Roles & Responsibilities –
- Analyze functional and technical specifications of the product and understanding their documentation requirements.
- Research, design, illustrate, write, revise, and edit high quality and user-friendly documentations, interactive manuals for end users to teach them how to use the product of the company and elaborative release notes of the product.
- Design and develop PDF-based documents, Online Help, Knowledge Base, and Frequently Asked Questions for internal and external audiences of the company.
- Understand the project requirements, translate them to technical specifications, and define them for development and implementation teams.
- Write optimized website content, and forum posts to promote the software product of the company and strengthen customer relationship of the company
- Creation of monthly reports based on Red-mine data for Sr. Management.
- Creation of MOM for the internal meetings held on weekly and monthly basis.
- Understanding the requirements and transforming them into detailed documents and reports as per the instructions of Sr. Management.
- Should have Hands on experience in Vision, Excel based reports, documentation skills on BRDs, FRS, User Manuals, Release Notes and creation of PPTs for Management perusal.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.