- Full time
- Delhi, India View on Map
- posted 3 months ago
- Posted : February 25, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹600,000.00 - ₹800,000.00 / Monthly
Experience 2 - 5 years
The Company provides innovative transportation and fleet management software solutions, serving public transit authorities, regional transit agencies, private transportation organizations, non-emergency medical transportation (NEMT), insurance companies, educational and healthcare facilities across the globe. Our mission critical, real-time scheduling, ridesharing, dispatch and routing technology enables providers to efficiently deliver door-to-door transportation at public transportation prices.
- Writes and edits technical documents including reference manuals and product manuals.
- Writes and edits procedural documentation such as user guides and manuals.
- Determines the type of publication that will best serve the project requirements.
- Meets with engineers, programmers, and project managers to learn about specific products or processes.
- Researches product samples to fully understand product.
- Assesses the audience needs for whom the technical and procedural documentation is intended; adjusts tone and technical terms used to meet those needs and to ensure understanding.
- Plans writing processes and sets timelines and deadlines.
- Creates or works with graphic designers to create diagrams, charts, and other visual aids to assist readers in understanding a product or process.
- Gathers feedback from customers, designers, and manufacturers to improve technical documents.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Works with product management and development leads to document requirements, design specifications, user stories and acceptance criteria
- Works with testing and QA team lead to define test cases specifications and product quality criteria
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent writing and grammatical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to present complex data in clear, concise text.
- Ability to meet deadlines and to work independently.
- Ability to edit and proofread work of colleagues.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Experience with Atlassian suite (Jira and Confluence) a plus.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Copywriter Full time
Content Writer Full time
Web Designer Full time
Associate-Digital Marketing Full time
Web Designer Full time