- Full time
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India View on Map
- posted 3 months ago
- Posted : March 6, 2023 -Accepting applications
Experience 0 - 1 years
About the Company: At Nokia, we create the technology to connect the world. Developing and delivering the industry’s only end-to-end portfolio of network equipment, software, services, and licensing that is available globally. Through our research teams, including the world-renowned Nokia Bell Labs, Nokia is leading the world to adopt end-to-end 5G networks that are faster, more secure, and capable of revolutionizing lives, economies, and societies. Nokia adheres to the highest ethical business standards as we create technology with social purpose, quality, and integrity. A truly global company, we are 160 nationalities working in more than 100 countries.
About Fixed Networks
Our Fixed Networks (FN) business group provides an array of “gigabit to the home” solutions to deliver data access to our communication service provider (CSP) customers. This includes Fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) as well as 5G fixed wireless access (FWA), xDSL, and cable upgrades. We build solutions that don’t stop at the home but also bring that gigabit experience into the home using our meshed Wi-Fi solution.
The responsibilities include:
• Manual Testing & Quality focus
• Automation (using robo framwork is a plus)
• Initiate and contribute towards testing improvements and initiatives
• Responsible for product deliverables with quality
• Establish and maintain strong working relationships with Architect, Development, and Test teams to foster a team environment
We are looking for a passionate engineer who can be trusted to deliver high-quality products and can challenge the status quo. We expect the candidate to have a broad interest in the software engineering field and help us to continuously explore new technologies to enhance the product and processes.
Your skills and experience
• Minimum: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
• Broad interest in the Telecom sector and conceptual knowledge of networks and considerable experience in Software Development.
• Proven ability to work with others to meet common objectives and customer expectations.
• Excellence in: Planning, communication, negotiation, conflict resolution and problem solving.
• Process focused. Passion to explore and work on the new technologies
• Can identify improvement opportunities and implement necessary changes.
• Excellent written and oral communication, being able to work in a multi-national and multi-site environments.
Technical skills & preferred qualifications
• Strong Networking knowledge and networking protocols, knowledge of Ethernet, L2/L3, TCP/UDP/TLS. PON or DSL knowledge will be a plus. Netconf/Yang knowledge is not mandatory, but an asset.
• Experience in test design, testbed preparation/setup, test execution & reporting.
• Good working knowledge of software testing (functional, regression and/or non-functional testing).
• Automation with Robot/Python/Java desirable along with good debugging skills.
• Any hands on experience in any of the traffic generators will be a plus.
• Mercurial (or git) SCM & build development.
• Linux OS and its deployment in virtual environments. Docker is an asset for host simulation.
• Familiar with CI/CD (continuous integration/delivery), Release automation (Jenkins, etc), system administration, system configuration, and system debugging experience
If an employer asks you to pay any kind of fee, please notify us immediately. We do not charge any fee from the applicants and we do not allow other companies also to do so.
Technical Mentor – Software Testing Full time
Testing Mentor Full time
Testing Mentor Full time
QA Team Lead Work From Home
QA Engineer – Automation Full time