- Full time
- Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
- posted 6 months ago
- Posted : May 26, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹1,600,000.00 - ₹1,800,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 8 - 12 years
About the Company: With more than 10,000 employees globally, it is one of the leading product-based companies with operations in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, India, Singapore, and the USA.
Roles And Responsibilities:-
- Mentoring graduates, bench resources, and a team of experienced Software Testers (need basis).
- Handling and managing to report of bench resources.
- Proactively identifying technical training requirements for software Testers (from Junior Test Analyst to Sr. Test Managers) working within Vadodara.
- Contribute to devising learning and development plans and initiatives with practice managers.
- Drive learning and development plans to upscale and reskill (e.g., Manual to Automation) software Testers across levels
- Coordinating with external training vendors/ institutes to fulfill ad-hoc or recurring technical requirements.
- Contributing to the hiring process, and interviews.
- Supporting practice managers in respective practice areas.
- Leading the graduate program from the technical front.
- Support in org-level activities with guidance from practice managers
- Report progress to respective practice managers.
- Liaison with concerned stakeholders for Practice initiatives. (e.g., Graduate Trainee Coordinator, Resourcing team, etc…)
- Comply with Civica’s ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
- Fluent in spoken English and able to take part in meetings and discussions.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of ALM and Version control tools (primarily, Azure DevOps and Git)
- Having extensive knowledge of Functional testing and Automation testing mainly Selenium, C#, Spec flow, Gherkin
- Aware of Software Testing best practices
- Ability to conduct technical training for large groups (30+) of people with diverse experience ranges.
- Ability to conduct technical evaluations for external candidates and employees.
- Good leadership and mentoring quality.
- Proactive personality and able to work autonomously.
- Good team player.
- Ability to work at detailed and abstract levels.
- Ability to guide junior team members.
- Innovative mindset to do things differently.
- The ability to work to given timelines.
- Track record of delivering commitments on time and with quality.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.