Experience 6 - 10 years
About Company: The company is An ISO 9001:2015 company with esteemed clientele in Aerospace, Defense, Research, Heavy Engineering, Automobiles, and manufacturing sectors in India and the Middle East. The company is 17 years old with the ambition of spreading its business across the world. With a team of more than 200+ engineers from Electrical, Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering.
An ideal candidate shall have:
- Experience in collaborating with global technology teams is a plus.
- Deep technical knowledge in one or more areas: embedded hardware and software, connectivity, cloud architecture, visualization tools & techniques, data analytics, and other IoT technical areas.
- Proven track records of developing innovative IoT solutions.
- Industry recognized technical leader with large professional network is a big plus.
- Good to have experience in evaluating, selecting, negotiating, and working with IoT hardware vendors / third party service providers is necessary.
- Required knowledge and experience of Azure, AWS Infrastructure; Platform as a Service and Solution as a Service tools experience will be preferred.
- Manage, develop, and mentor a fast-paced team of Solutions Engineers who respond to client requests, reproduce, and troubleshoot issues, and dive into the 400+ integrations.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines.
- Oversee day-to-day operation.
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics.
- Oversee demo training and assist in demo certification.
- Assist with incident response during outages/incidents, communicating with customers and providing our internal teams with info that we’re getting first-hand from those customers.
- Build out documentation and knowledge base articles for a variety of technologies.
- Support the technology teams with testing, validation, sustaining, value engineering, and DevOps required for these Smart Products & IoT solutions.
- Maintain and monitor the team’s capacity levels and resource needs. Utilize performance metrics for all areas of direct responsibility to maintain alignment of team performance and company goals.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Can-do positive attitude, always looking to accelerate development.
- Driven; commit to high standards of performance and demonstrate personal ownership for getting the job done.
- Innovative and entrepreneurial attitude; stays up to speed on all the latest technologies and industry trends; healthy curiosity to evaluate, understand and utilize new technologies.
- Ability to lead team of creative engineers (Front-end, Back-end, Full-stack, Data Scientist-Engineer-Visualizer, Database Engineer, Business Analyst) and motivate them to come up with innovative solutions; good to have experience of managing Cloud Architect, Delivery Engineer.
- Must be able to provide leadership to technology team while managing multiple tasks and responsibilities, including sales team coordination, proposal walk through, client communication and other project manager activities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills for interactions with technology team members, stakeholders, company leadership, vendors, and customers.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.