Job ID 15319
Experience 6 - 10 years
About Company: Company is an award-winning, global agency that helps brands with digital metamorphosis. It produces unique brand gests by connecting ten specialisms that serve as the foundation of the digital frugality creative design, content product, commerce enablement, transformations( callers to guests), pall technology, cognition( analytics), cohesion( integrating all the systems), consulting and absoluteness( connecting brand gests ) across all channels.
With services in New York, Toronto, London, Tokyo, Chicago, New Jersey, Bangalore, Pune, and Chennai, its global guests, once and present, include HanesBrands, Safety- Kleen, Merle Norman, Alex & Ani, Jay Strongwater, DVF, Sotheby’s, Textron, Maxim Semiconductor, Lennox, Big Bus tenures, Skullcandy, M&S, Salvatore Ferragamo, Fossil Group, Mondelez, DKNY, RedBull, Label Heuer, Nestle, Yamaha, Makino, Lorna Jane, Razer, Unilever, Ferragamo, and LVMH amongst others.
Act as a point of contact for senior leadership regarding the development of multi brand implementation
Lead a team UI designers to and present work to the client and hand over to the FED team
Work collaboratively with UX, PM and Dev ensuring visibility of all UI projects for tracking and delivery purposes
Confidently and eloquently deliver client presentations
Drive alignment across teams to develop an effective output in relation to the client goals and the project need
Help set direction, including setting long-term goals and plans to achieve them
Advise on the visual and technical direction of experience design, visual style, and technical tooling, with input from design and engineering teams.
Experience and qualities :
- 8+ years experience as UI designer within an Agency environment.
- Experience leading a team of up to 5 designers.
- Leading projects from start to finish.
- Ability to talk through the challenges and obstacles on previous projects.
- Discuss process in detail when coming to leading teams and projects.
- Thorough understanding of atomic design and design system methodology.
- Experience in UX.
- Experience collaborating with other designers, developers, and project managers.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills both internally and externally.
- Experience with working on multiple stakeholders at a time.
- Expert level knowledge of design tools specifically Figma.
- Work in a fast-paced environment with precision and minimal input.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Understanding of general front-end practices.
- Previous experience in working with the Agile Methodology.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.