Experience 4 - 8 years
The Company produces unique brand experiences by connecting ten specialisms that serve as the foundation of the digital economy: creative design, content production, commerce enablement, conversions (visitors to customers), cloud technology, cognition (analytics), cohesion (integrating all the systems), consulting and completeness (connecting brand experiences) across all channels. Passionate about the work they do, the company has built a reputation on the high quality of their thinking, planning, delivery, and client satisfaction. With offices in New York, Chicago, New Jersey, Toronto, London, Tokyo, Bangalore, Pune and Chennai, its global clients, past and present.
- Estimate user stories/features (story point estimation) and tasks in hours with the required level of accuracy and commit them as part of Sprint Planning.
- Contributes to the Backlog refinement meetings by promptly asking relevant questions to ensure requirements achieve the right level of DOR.
- Works with the Product Owner to confirm that the code and acceptance tests reflect the desired functionality.
- Raise any impediments/risks (technical/operational/personal) they come across and approaches Scrum Master/Technical Architect/PO accordingly to arrive at a solution.
- Update the status and the remaining efforts for their tasks on a daily basis
- Ensures change requests are treated correctly and tracked in the system, impact analysis done and risks/timelines are appropriately communicated.
- Develops working software towards committed Team PI Objectives and Iteration plans.
- Delivers working software in accordance with expected quality standards.
- Designs for testability: Design and evolve the system to support testability and test automation.
- Works on prototyping and evaluates technical feasibility
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Must be good at Angular coding (UI coding)
- Must be able to develop reusable components
- Must write unit test cases
- Must be having knowledge on advance concepts of Angular
- Should have the knowledge on Sync and Async calls
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.