Web Developer Associate
- Full time
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- posted 2 months ago
- Posted : September 24, 2023 -Accepting applications
Experience 0 - 1 years
About the Company: Accenture is a global professional services company that provides a range of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, the company operates in more than 200 cities across 51 countries. With a focus on digital transformation, Accenture helps businesses to navigate complex challenges and leverage the latest technologies to drive growth and innovation.
What are we looking for?
• Ability to establish strong client relationship
• Ability to handle disputes
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to perform under pressure
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to do analysis and solving of increasingly complex problems
- Your day-to-day interactions are with peers within Accenture
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments.
- Decisions that are made by you impact your own work and may impact the work of others.
- In this role, you would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team
- Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts
If an employer asks you to pay any kind of fee, please notify us immediately. We do not charge any fee from the applicants and we do not allow other companies also to do so.